Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: THANKS BLAZEY!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Blazey.....

    Just stopping by to return your visit, to thank you for the "welcome" to AW, and to say "hello" to everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I can tell already that we're gonna love it here at AW - such great boards and friendly peeps! AW didn't exist when we first opened our board, but I think it's gonna be just right for us Liars......hehehe!

    Have a good night and a good week ahead - and come see us again soon.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    LL

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks LL..we are like family round here.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ..so glad you came on over!..I'll be back to visit soon..I enjoy reading your board..so many good topics...you have a most enjoyable weekend as well..see you soon!*hugs* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •